Terms of Service
Last Updated: December, 2018
By using the Service you agree to these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use the Service. Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™, (FU40, FU40 Group), and affiliate, may modify these terms at any time by posting the revised terms to its website or by emailing you. Changes are effective immediately when we post them or email them. Your continued use of the Service means that you have accepted the changed terms. Any and all service are due and payable for the entire initial term thereof, and should you terminate, attempt to terminate, or otherwise default on this Agreement prior to the end of the initial term you authorize us to charge the Payment Account for all such fees and charges for the remainder of such term.
- You must be a member of FU40 group on LinkedIn to have the opportunity to join the FU40 Group private focused community or other activities.
- We can’t guarantee your 100% safety anywhere so please stay alert and be very careful.
- No spam, fraudulent activities, or abuse of your membership privileges.
- Self-Promotion should be minimum (1% of your group activity online or offline).
- Comments with self-promotional links are rarely allowed. Such links are permitted on your Community profile page.
- Give before you take.
- Members are encouraged to report inappropriate activity or content.
- Members should make effort to interact and invite people they’ve met physically in person or can meet in person physically locally.
- Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™ retains the right to change membership categories and requirements, including dues and application and review procedures.
- If an initiative relating to Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™, foundersunder40.com, FU40 Group seems questionable, visit the official Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™ website or visit our group on LinkedIn.
- We reserve the right to remove or deny privileged to anyone who doesn’t represent and respect the code of conduct and rules of Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™ (foundersunder40.com).
- FU40 reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant.
- Don’t directly or indirectly damage the brand and reputation of Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™or its affiliate.
- Use of logo or intellectual property is not permitted without approval from a Group Manager
- Any issues relating to FU40 / GreatestFounders or other members should be brought up in a mature constructive manner.
- Respect the laws and uphold universal values.
- Anything or any statement shared on the basis of confidentiality should remain confidential. Failure may result in revoke of membership. You will use Confidential Information only for the purpose of using the Services as permitted by this agreement. You will promptly return, provide a copy of, or destroy the Confidential Information upon request.
- Fraudulent or criminal activities will not be tolerated.
- Most membership offers are available to qualifying individuals 18 years of age or older.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- You agree and warrant that you will neither store on nor allow to be transmitted by FU40 and its affiliates any data or other matter which constitutes, contains, or links to any pornography material or which involves depictions of sexuality.
- Certain content may be stored or deleted.
- You agree and warrant that the contact information you have provided to us is complete and accurate.
- Methods to confirmation your identity and age may be used.
- Misrepresentation for any reason is not encouraged.
- You agree and warrant that your Data shall not contain or link to any material which is harmful, violent, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- You shall not use any form of mass unsolicited electronic mail solicitations or “bots”.
PRODUCT AND MEMBERSHIP GUARANTEE
- On Membership: We will refund your membership fee or other in full if you are dissatisfied (within 5 days) only at our choosing. Any associated fees are not refundable.
- All steps will be taken to ensure quality customer service at all times.
- In the future we may restrict or modify policy.
PURCHASING PRIVILEGES, GUESTS AND OTHER RULES
- Certain services or offers will be made to only a person with a valid membership upgrade.
- Upgrade members may bring one guest offline. However, guests need to have an history on LinkedIn and be approved.
- Members are responsible for their own and associates actions online and offline.
TERM OF TERMINATION
You, GreatestFounders or FU40 / Founders Under 40 Group may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, with or without cause, upon a clear communicated notice between parties with authority. All fees / payments due must be address prior.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All membership fees are subject to appropriate taxes, if applicable.
- All purchases must be made in cash, or credible online payment.
- Please pay attention to all electronic correspondence, and make effort to confirm you are dealing with FU40 Group or BJ Mannyst or GreatestFounders and its managers.
- By registering for such services you authorize us to debit your Payment Account for any and all such fees. The Fee is due semi-annually (prepaid) or annually (prepaid) , in advance of the provision of services, not later than the first of that month.
- All Fees must be paid in United States Dollars in advance of the provision of services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Founders Under 40™ Group / GreatestFounders™ , FU40, and its affiliates are not responsible for damage or loss caused by other members, managers, to self or properties.
- We make every effort to work with or endorse credible partners.
- We make no guarantees of performing a service or promotion or other to any set standards.
We reserve the right to monitor your use of the services.
CONFIDENTIALITY, TRADEMARK, AND COPYRIGHT
- You represent and warrant that you do not infringe or violate the copyright, trademark, or any other third party.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of both your password and your account.
- You are welcome to engage our manager or team if your brand or trademark or copyright are been infringe.