Our Milkshake Brings All The Founders & And Tips For Getting More From Our Milkshake – Sponsored GreatestFounders™
There’s a lot of milkshake happening around the world,…everyone loves milkshakes. As many have noticed, most founders don’t just want any milkshake. They are looking for the best milkshake that will give them access to mentors, angels, venture capitalist, experts, talent, friends and connections. Okay, If you haven’t figured it out, milkshake is just our fun-dumb-ass word for community. Like the music goes, “My milkshake brings all the. . .”.
If you haven’t notice online communities are all the rage. Maybe it’s because since wireless technology and social media our offline communities are not really like neighborhood-loving-get=to-really-know-you places anymore. It’s more like you do you, do your own tribe, and maybe when there’s an emergence we can do each other.
And when we do come together like for a cause, it’s f#%@# awesome at least for the right ones. . .like fighting to make sure men keep making more money than women. (Insert LOL). What is really been said here is that online communities are becoming powerful and invaluable to address social-economic desires. Plus, in our tech craze world, lonely, mentel health crisis world we all need a place to call home. Where you can consume the milkshake of your choice and not f%&&# feel guilty.
And the reality is that more and more percentage of businesses now have some form of community support mechanism.
More businesses are considering launching communities of some kind.
More and more consumers of products and services expect to have access to a place where they can engage their peers and feel like they belong.
Just take look at how we consume console games today and the rise of esports. We all want a good sense of community so much that we’ll go online to get it instead of getting to know our neighbors.
THE BENEFIT OF IT ALL
- More consumers / founders want to be involve in your policies, innovations, responsibility, your message, and how you make money.
- Founders & consumers want to build stronger relationships not just transaction especially if they really love what you do or stand for.
- Our online founders community allows members to authentically engage and forge a more meaningful bond with others. Well it’s going to be 50 percentage you and GreatestFounders + Founders Under 40 Group + others are trying to maintain that unity.
- Members who use our milkshake can leverage it to problem solve.
- Members can use it to promote their solutions. . . well if it is placed in the right area and with the right consent because who goes home to have bunch of sales people yelling in their ears 24/7.
- Will using and enjoying our milkshake give you a huge ROI? We absolutely can not guarantee it. All that we can do is provide the foundation for significant ROI.
- Remember it’s still people you have to deal with not A.I decision makers.
Also keep this insight in mind when joining or building a community. There are social communities which are the FaceBook, LinkedIn of the world. There are the advocate communities that simply organize for a key issues, cause, etc. like your associations. There are your support communities which are focused in some ways but still general like your web designing forums.
There are your closed private advance special interest communities who just want to quietly do what best suites them without a lot of judgement or critics or whatever like your celebrity clubs.
Key Take Away
For example attending AdAge, TechCrunch Disrupt, CES, Oscars, Forbes, World Economic Forum, Meetups, or LinkedIn Groups, etc
In terms of Founders Under 40™ Group via GreatestFounders.com this is what we were born to do. We’ve being focused and serving founders for years. 1000+ Members.
We welcome the best diverse founders from North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Middle-East, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Pluto, etc.
We are all about universal values. We are all about connecting and supporting. We are not judging founders for their lifestyle, sexual orientation, fashion sense, geekness, coolness, dumbness, prettiness or ugliness, tall, short,popularity, or asshole-ness.